Currently Microsoft officially to “Fast Ring” Windows 10 beta users push Build 10122 update of what has been different, we introduce a look through.
Because Win10 preview version number jump occurred, so this gap update version number is great, but there is not much new content. Joe also said North Peak Win10 kernel is nearing completion, therefore, will focus on the current Microsoft on the issue fixes and interface improvements.
Microsoft has released version Build 10122 update instructions, as follows (from livesino).
– Start Menu interface updates: file manager and other icons to move the lower left corner, there is a new Start menu options. Start Menu In tablet mode, the default away on the left column, you can click the button to expand Hamburg.
–Microsoft Edge: New Tab page, InPrivate private browsing mode, history view, the latest Chakra engine, reading View icon animation, sound player logo.
–Windows 10 default application process: All Windows 10 application (desktop or generic application) can not trigger the default application switch prompt, Windows 10 will automatically prompt and minimize noise.
– Redesigned Insider Hub: interface much like other common applications, as well as new achievements.
Fix problems include:
– Vision Problems exploitation menu Live Tiles on the performance should have improved.
–Microsoft Edge Ben collapse of repair.
– You can edit the IPv4 properties.
– In Settings> Updates & Security> for developers set when no longer crashes.
–Windows Update channel graphics driver installation to fail with error code 80070103.
– High DPI screen font rendering fuzzy fixes.
–Microsoft Edge keyboard shortcuts repair.